Friday, February 18, 2011

LA lessons reflection

I think that I have learnt pretty much from the LA lessons. For example, I have learnt how to write a good short story and I also feel that my writing skills have improved tremendously as I now know how to make use of the setting to create the mood, and also characterization to make the reader know more about the character such that the character could be imagined in his mind when the reader is reading the short story. I enjoy the LA lessons as there is a lot of group work involved and also, what I like most is that we sometimes get to see interesting videos like the one on Susan Boyle. I liked the lesson on characterization where we had to describe the physical features of characters like snow white and Cinderella most which make these characters attract so many young children. This was the most interesting lesson as many of us were laughing at the mention of the characters’ bust size. I think that the LA lessons should have more involvement in IT like having the lessons in the computer labs and also maybe using the school ground for assignments. For example, there could be an assignment which asks us to find different settings of the school and write a story where that setting is involved in.

No comments:

Post a Comment